Dr. Paula Marfil-Marfil, Owner and Medical Sub-director of Fakih Hospital, is recognized worldwide expert in the field of Anti-Aging Medicine and Integrative Brain Balance. Dr. Paula Marfil-Marfil is one of a select group of doctors who have double degree in Medical Neuro-Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Anti-Aging Medicine leading her practice for the treatment of your health from inside to outside to maximize your vitality and beauty.
After graduating from the School of Medicine of the University of Navarra (Spain), Dr. Paula Marfil-Marfil completed a prestigious four-year residency program in Medical Psychiatry including Neurology, Internal Medicine & Emergency. Also she then completed a subspecialty in Family Therapy (University of Seville, Spain) and in Investigation in Mental Health (University of Complutense of Madrid, Spain). Her huge interest in Anti-Aging Medicine lead her focus her career working on that perfect body and face with its brain integrity and auto-focusing to become the best version of yourself to slow down the aging process.
Dr. Paula Martin-Marfil stayed abroad with world-renowned doctors doing various fellowship in Neuro-Imaging (Dra. Anissa Abi-Darham; Columbia University, New York, USA), TEC (Dr. Molero; Clinica Universidad de Navarra, Spain), Anti-Aging Medicine (Dr. Jose Saban; Ramon y Cajal Hospital, Madrid, Spain) Anti-Aging Medicine (Dr. Durantez; Neolife Clinic, Madrid, Spain), Anti-Aging Medicine & Integrative Brain Balance (Dr. Daniel Amen; Amen Clinic, Costa Mesa, California, USA) and Precision Medicine (Dr. Florence Comite, Comite Clinic; New York, USA). She also worked for 2 years in a prestigios private clinic (Dr. Carlos Chiclana Clinic Seville and Madrid, Spain) leading her work to treat her patients and giving back what they desired to be.
Anti-aging medicine is a clinical specialty is founded on the application of advanced scientific and medical technologies for the early detection, prevention, treatment, and reversal of age-related dysfunction, disorders, and diseases. It is a healthcare model promoting innovative science and research to prolong the healthy lifespan in humans.
With the aim of increasing both the quality and life expectancy Preventive Medicine Antiaging was born. It optimizes age-related biomarkers and prevents diseases associated with aging by restoring the metabolic and endocrine balance to your body.
Pre / Post Surgical Preparation
Faster and safer postoperative recovery with custom protocols with patient and the type of intervention. The aim is to prepare the body for the stress of surgery, reinforcing, with a subsequent comprehensive monitoring focused on cell reconstruction, achieving a decrease in recovery time.
Integrative Brain Balance
There does not necessarily have to be something “wrong” with you in order for you to benefit from better brain health. Everyone can enjoy the benefits of a clearer, sharper mind and the effects it has on the rest of the body. As G. Bernard Shaw said “Progress is impossible without change and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything”
She prides herself on achieving harmonious results giving back her patient their self-esteem and working with them to achieve the best possible result to become the best version of yourself and slow down the aging process. She is one of the inventors of the Anti-Aging Balance related to Facial Plastic Surgery, supporting the idea of the Facial Makeover and working together on the beauty of the face and body, to enhance the best results and the most natural ones with the utmost quick recovery.
She is devoted to furthering the field of leadership, postive-selfesteem, medical awareness and slow down the aging process.
She is authored or co-authored of several papers. She is the inventor of Vitamindrip® BoosterHeal™
Dr. Paula Martin-Marfil is member in the Spanish Biological Psychiatry Society, Spanish Psychosomatic Medicine Association & Age Management Group.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, ABROAD FELLOWSHIPS & EXPERIENCE
• Medical Degree in University of Navarra (Pamplona, Spain).
• Internship Neurology (Pamplona, Spain).
• Residency in Neuro-Psychiatry (Reina Sofia Hospital, Cordoba, Spain).
• Family and Couple Therapy (University of Seville, Seville, Spain).
• Neuro-imaging Translational (Dra. Anissa Abi-Dargham, Columbia University Hospital; New York, USA).
• TEC Therapy (Dr. Patricio Molero; Universidad Clinica de Navarra; Pamplona, Spain).
• Investigation in Mental Health (Complutense University; Madrid, Spain).
• Anti-Aging & Cradio-Methabolic Medicine (Dr. Jose Saban, Ramon y Cajal Hospital; Madrid, Spain).
• Anti-Aging Medicine (Dr. Angel Durantez, Neolife Clinic; Madrid, Spain).
• Anti-Aging and Integrative Brain Balance (Dr. Daniel Amen, Amen Clinic; Costa Mesa, California, USA).
• Precision Medicine (Dr. Florence Comite, Comite Clinic, New York, USA).
• Inventor of Vitamindrip® BoosterHeal™
• IMIBIC Predoctoral Grant
• FEPSM Scholarship Award
• Third Place Oral Presentation. VI National Congress of Medical Students.
• First Place Oral Presentation. V National Congress of Medical Students.
• Second Place Oral Presentation. III Oncology Congress for Students.
• Spanish Biological Psychiatry Society.
• Spanish Psychosomatic Medicine Association.
• Age Management Group
• International Society for Nutritional Psychiatry Research
WORLDWIDE MEETINGS & ABROAD STAYS